Large Water Storage Tanks
Bladder Large Water Storage Tanks are a flexible alternative to bulk liquid storage requirements in your location. Equipped to successfully store drinking water, gray water, rainwater, or industrial fluids, these tanks are rated in standard capacities up to 210,000 gallons. This provides a bulk storage area that can handle all of your needs and requirements.
Large capacity storage tanks are made in several different tank fabrics, including options for either temporary or long-term storage requirements. Due to their higher storage capacity, economical shipping costs, and quick setup, these tanks have frequently been used in fracking locations, mining areas, oil fields, industrial facilities, job sites and remote islands to store and contain liquids.
Looking for a large water tank made from steel, fiberglass, or plastic?
Check out our variety of Large Water Storage Tanks including steel tanks up to 40,000 gallons, fiberglass tanks up to 20,000 gallons and plastic tanks up to 10,000 gallons.
If you have questions about these products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.4545 or request a price quote.
- Multiple Material Options Available
- Can be Made NSF 61 and FDA Compliant
- Standard Fittings: 3/4" - 2"
(4" - 6" Available)
- Embankment Support Recommended for Larger Tanks
- Recommended Items: Ground Cloth, Repair Kit, Berm Liner
- Additional Items: Repair Kits, Ports, Emergency Plugs, Pressure Relief Valve
- Pillow Tank Flyer
- Strong Bulk Storage
- Safe for Drinking Water
- High Abrasion Resistance
- Materials for High and Low Temperatures
- Customized to your Application
- Looking for Short Term Storage?
Check out our new bulk capacity Temporary Water Storage Tanks.
- Frac Storage Tanks
- Bulk Drinking Water Tanks
- Emergency Storage Tanks
- Large Gray Water Tanks
- Emergency Water Supply for Hospitals and Facilities
- Large Water Storage Tanks for Farms
- Wastewater Tanks
- Fire Sprinklers Water Supply
Large Water Storage Tanks Sizing
(L x W x H)
|5,000 gal||18,927 L||186" x 234" x 27"||5.94 m x 4.72 m x 0.7 m|
|5500 gal||20,820 L||20' x 17' x 2.25'||6.1 m x 5.2 m x 0.7 m|
|6000 gal||22,712 L||21' x 18' x 2.25'||6.4 m x 5.5 m x 0.7 m|
|6500 gal||24,605 L||20.8' x 18' x 2.5'||6.34 m x 5.5 m x 0.76 m|
|7000 gal||26,498 L||19' x 19' x 2.5'||5.8 m x 5.8 m x 0.76 m|
|7500 gal||28,391 L||20' x 20' x 2.5'||6.1 m x 6.1 m x 0.76 m|
|8000 gal||30,283 L||19' x 19' x 3'||5.8 m x 5.8 m x 0.9 m|
|9000 gal||34,069 L||21' x 20' x 3'||6.1 m x 6.4 m x 0.9 m|
|9500 gal||35,961 L||21' x 21' x 3'||6.4 m x 6.4 m x 0.9 m|
|10,000 gal||37,854 L||23' x 21' x 3'||6.4 m x 7 m x 0.9 m|
|20,000 gal||75,708 L||25' x 33' x 3.5'||10.1 m x 7.6 m x 1.07 m|
|30,000 gal||113,562 L||32' x 36' x 3.5'||11 m x 9.75 m x 1.07 m|
|40,000 gal||151,416 L||40' x 37' x 4'||11.3 m x 12.2 m x 1.2 m|
|50,000 gal||189,271 L||42' x 43' x 4'||12.8 m x 13.1 m x 1.2 m|
|70,000 gal||264,979 L||48' x 42' x 4'||14.6 m x 12.8 m x 1.2 m|
|80,000 gal||302,833 L||77' x 30' x 5.5'||23.47 m x 9.1 m x 1.7 m|
|106,000 gal||401,254 L||88' x 35' x 5.5'||26.8 m x 10.7 m x 1.7 m|
|125,000 gal||473,176 L||58' x 59' x 5'||17.7 m x 18 m x 1.5 m|
|150,000 gal||567,812 L||78' x 58' x 6'||23.77 m x 17.7 m x 1.8 m|
|210,000 gal||794,936 L||75' x 73' x 6'||22.8 m x 22.25 m x 1.8 m|
If you are looking for a smaller size, please check out our Water Storage Bladders Main Page.
As mentioned above, flexible large water storage tanks are one of many storage options designed to help with bulk liquid storage or containment requirements. In addition to the water storage bladder, we also offer large tanks in the following options:
- Fiberglass Storage Tanks: These tanks are built for the storage of potable water, non-potable water and some chemicals. Sizing for these tanks goes up to 40,000 gallons.
- Steel Tanks: Steel storage tanks are available in both standard and corrugated models for storage of fuel, water and chemical. Standard steel tanks are built in sizes up to 50,000 gallons. Corrugated models can be built as large as 200,000+ gallons.