Large Water Storage Tanks
Large Water Storage Tanks are a flexible way to store bulk amounts of liquid in a single storage unit. Rated to handle almost any water type ranging from drinking water to industrial liquids, these tanks are able to store up to 210,000 gallons in a single storage unit. This provides enough storage to handle the complete needs and requirements of your location.
Looking for a large water tank made from steel, fiberglass, or plastic?
Check out our variety of Large Water Storage Tanks including corrugated tanks up to 210,000+ gallons, steel tanks up to 40,000 gallons, and fiberglass tanks up to 20,000 gallons.
If you have questions about these products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.4545 or request a price quote.
- Multiple Material Options Available
- Can be Made NSF 61 and FDA Compliant
- Standard Fittings: 3/4" - 2"
(4" - 6" Available)
- Embankment Support Recommended for Larger Tanks
- Additional Items: Repair Kits, Ports, Emergency Plugs, Pressure Relief Valve
- Sizing and Specifications
- Fabrics for Potable or Non-Potable Water
- High Abrasion Resistance
- Accommodates High or Low Temperatures
- Customized to Specific Applications
- Strong and Reliable Materials
- Frac Storage Tanks
- Bulk Drinking Water Tanks
- Emergency Storage Tanks
- Large Gray Water Tanks
- Emergency Water Supply for Hospitals and Facilities
- Large Water Storage Tanks for Farms
- Wastewater Tanks
- Fire Sprinklers Water Supply
(L x W x H)
|5,000 gal||18,927 L||186" x 234" x 27"||4.72 m x 5.94 m x 0.7 m|
|5500 gal||20,820 L||20' x 17' x 2.25'||6.1 m x 5.2 m x 0.7 m|
|6000 gal||22,712 L||21' x 18' x 2.25'||6.4 m x 5.5 m x 0.7 m|
|6500 gal||24,605 L||20.8' x 18' x 2.5'||6.34 m x 5.5 m x 0.76 m|
|7000 gal||26,498 L||19' x 19' x 2.5'||5.8 m x 5.8 m x 0.76 m|
|7500 gal||28,391 L||20' x 20' x 2.5'||6.1 m x 6.1 m x 0.76 m|
|8000 gal||30,283 L||19' x 19' x 3'||5.8 m x 5.8 m x 0.9 m|
|9000 gal||34,069 L||21' x 20' x 3'||6.1 m x 6.4 m x 0.9 m|
|9500 gal||35,961 L||21' x 21' x 3'||6.4 m x 6.4 m x 0.9 m|
|10,000 gal||37,854 L||23' x 21' x 3'||6.4 m x 7 m x 0.9 m|
|20,000 gal||75,708 L||25' x 33' x 3.5'||10.1 m x 7.6 m x 1.07 m|
|30,000 gal||113,562 L||32' x 36' x 3.5'||11 m x 9.75 m x 1.07 m|
|40,000 gal||151,416 L||40' x 37' x 4'||11.3 m x 12.2 m x 1.2 m|
|50,000 gal||189,271 L||42' x 43' x 4'||12.8 m x 13.1 m x 1.2 m|
|70,000 gal||264,979 L||48' x 42' x 4'||14.6 m x 12.8 m x 1.2 m|
|80,000 gal||302,833 L||77' x 30' x 5.5'||23.47 m x 9.1 m x 1.7 m|
|106,000 gal||401,254 L||88' x 35' x 5.5'||26.8 m x 10.7 m x 1.7 m|
|125,000 gal||473,176 L||58' x 59' x 5'||17.7 m x 18 m x 1.5 m|
|150,000 gal||567,812 L||78' x 58' x 6'||23.77 m x 17.7 m x 1.8 m|
|210,000 gal||794,936 L||75' x 73' x 6'||22.8 m x 22.25 m x 1.8 m|
|Pillow Tank Flyer|
Large capacity bladder storage tanks are made in several different tank fabrics, including options for either temporary or longer-term storage requirements. Please do not hesitate to let us know your specific storage requirements.
If you are looking for a smaller size, please check out our Water Storage Bladders Main Page.
As mentioned above, flexible large water storage tanks are one of many storage options designed to help with bulk liquid storage or containment requirements. In addition to the water storage bladder, we also offer large tanks in the following options:
- Fiberglass Storage Tanks: These tanks are built for the storage of potable water, non-potable water and some chemicals. Sizing for these tanks goes up to 40,000 gallons.
- Steel Tanks: Steel storage tanks are available in both standard and corrugated models for storage of fuel, water and chemical. Standard steel tanks are built in sizes up to 50,000 gallons.
- Corrugated Steel Tanks: Corrugated models can be built as large as 200,000+ gallons.