Large Water Storage Tanks
Large Water Storage Tanks are a flexible way to store bulk amounts of liquid in a single storage unit. Rated to handle almost any water type ranging from drinking water to industrial liquids. These tanks are able to store up to 210,000 gallons in a single storage unit. Providing enough storage to handle the complete needs and requirements of any job.
If you have questions about these products, give us a call at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.
- Multiple Material Options Available
- Can be Made NSF 61 and FDA Compliant
- Standard Fittings: 3/4" - 2"
(4" - 6" Available)
- Embankment Support Recommended for Larger Tanks
- Additional Items: Repair Kits, Ports, Emergency Plugs, Pressure Relief Valve
- Sizing and Specifications
- Fabrics for Potable or Non-Potable Water
- High Abrasion Resistance
- Accommodates High or Low Temperatures
- Customized to Specific Applications
- Strong and Reliable Materials
- Frac Water Storage
- Bulk Drinking Water Storage
- Large Gray Water Storage
- Emergency Water Supply for Hospitals and Facilities
- Large Water Storage Tanks for Farms
- Wastewater Storage
- Fire Sprinklers Water Supply
(L x W x H)
|5,000 gal||18,927 L||186" x 234" x 27"||4.72 m x 5.94 m x 0.7 m|
|5500 gal||20,820 L||20' x 17' x 2.25'||6.1 m x 5.2 m x 0.7 m|
|6000 gal||22,712 L||21' x 18' x 2.25'||6.4 m x 5.5 m x 0.7 m|
|6500 gal||24,605 L||20.8' x 18' x 2.5'||6.34 m x 5.5 m x 0.76 m|
|7000 gal||26,498 L||19' x 20' x 2.5'||5.8 m x 5.8 m x 0.76 m|
|7500 gal||28,391 L||20' x 20' x 2.5'||6.1 m x 6.1 m x 0.76 m|
|8000 gal||30,283 L||19' x 19' x 3'||5.8 m x 5.8 m x 0.9 m|
|9000 gal||34,069 L||21' x 20' x 3'||6.1 m x 6.4 m x 0.9 m|
|9500 gal||35,961 L||21' x 21' x 3'||6.4 m x 6.4 m x 0.9 m|
|10,000 gal||37,854 L||23' x 21' x 3'||6.4 m x 7 m x 0.9 m|
|20,000 gal||75,708 L||25' x 33' x 3.5'||10.1 m x 7.6 m x 1.07 m|
|30,000 gal||113,562 L||32' x 36' x 3.5'||11 m x 9.75 m x 1.07 m|
|40,000 gal||151,416 L||40' x 37' x 4'||11.3 m x 12.2 m x 1.2 m|
|50,000 gal||189,271 L||42' x 43' x 4'||12.8 m x 13.1 m x 1.2 m|
|70,000 gal||264,979 L||48' x 42' x 4'||14.6 m x 12.8 m x 1.2 m|
|80,000 gal||302,833 L||77' x 30' x 5.5'||23.47 m x 9.1 m x 1.7 m|
|106,000 gal||401,254 L||88' x 35' x 5.5'||26.8 m x 10.7 m x 1.7 m|
|125,000 gal||473,176 L||58' x 59' x 5'||17.7 m x 18 m x 1.5 m|
|150,000 gal||567,812 L||78' x 58' x 6'||23.77 m x 17.7 m x 1.8 m|
|210,000 gal||794,936 L||75' x 73' x 6'||22.8 m x 22.25 m x 1.8 m|
Ground Cloth, Repair Kit, Berm Liner
All water storage bladder tanks are available in additional sizes, dimensions and fabrics. Please do not hesitate to Contact Us for tank options not featured here.
Please Note: Potable water bladders are made for stationary use. They should not be moved with liquid in them. They should not be used for transporting liquid via, vehicle, boat, or other mobile transportation.
If you are looking for a smaller size, please check out our Water Storage Bladders Main Page.
Large Water Storage Tanks come in a variety of material types to help with bulk liquid storage or containment requirements. In addition to the water storage bladder, we also offer large tanks in the following options:
- Fiberglass Storage Tanks: Sturdy long lasting tanks are built for above and below ground storage. Rated for potable/non-potable water and some chemicals. Sizing up to 40,000 gallons.
- Steel Tanks: Strong, stationary above and below ground storage for fuel, water and chemicals. Standard steel tanks are built in sizes up to 50,000 gallons.
- Corrugated Steel Tanks: Tough but light tanks with the ability to be taken down and relocated. These models can be built to store as large as 200,000+ gallons.