Fiberglass Water Storage Tanks
Fiberglass Above Ground Water Storage Tanks
Fiberglass Water Storage Tanks are a reliable, high-strength option for storing, collecting rainwater, distributing and reusing water. Designed from a robust fiberglass fabric, these fiberglass tanks are resistant to rust, corrosion, cracking and denting. This provides customers with a high quality above ground water storage tank that will last for many years.
Construction for these fiberglass water storage tanks includes a careful process of building both the exterior tank and the interior resin. Depending on the type of liquid you will be storing in the tank, resins may be equipped with compliance for drinking water storage, gray water storage or chemicals. When choosing a fiberglass tank, please make sure to let us know what type of liquid will be stored in the tank so we can match the resin to your storage requirements.
Explore financing possibilities for this product; click here to apply for financing!
- Exterior features Two-Part Epoxy Covering
- Interior Fiberglass Resin
- Material is Inert (only features a one time chemical reaction)
- Multiple Resins Available
- Completely Enclosed
- Works to Effectively Store Various Water Types
- High Resistance to Outside Elements and Interior Liquids
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio
- Prevents Against Rust, Corrosion, Cracking and Deterioration
- Equipped for Multiple Water Types such as Drinking Water, Gray Water and Rainwater
- Water Storage in Homes or Business
- Emergency Water Supply
- Fresh Water for Job Sites or in Remote Locations
- Rainwater Collection
- Gray Water Storage
Visit our Specialty & Custom Made Tanks page for more options.
In addition to the above ground fiberglass water tank, we also supply underground tanks and fiberglass basins to meet all your liquid storage requirements. For these tanks and additional tank options, check out our Fiberglass Water Storage Tanks.