Water Buffalo Trailer
500, 1000, and 1600 Gallon Mobile Water Tank Storage
Water Storage Containers offers the premium USA-made, fully-loaded water buffalo trailer at great prices. We've built a water buffalo trailer that will more than deliver. Tested, tried and true, will be your go-to water trailer for all of your watering and water transportation needs.
Available in these sizes:
- 500 Gallon Water Trailer
- 1,000 Gallon Water Trailer
- 1,600 Gallon Water Trailer
Buffalo Trailer Features
- Ready for Use: Our water buffalo trailers are delivered turn-key and ready for immediate use in the field. No assembly required.
- Full Trailer Deck: Maximizes your available work space on the job. You can choose between pressure treated wood decking, or optional aluminum diamond plating. For additional safekeeping, we've mounted a lockable storage bon the deck.
- Road Ready: This is a DOT compliant water buffalo trailer with electric brakes, LED brake lights, full wheel well fenders, adjustable trailer hitch, and tandem axles.
- Several Sizes and Tank Options: Choose between a 500, 1,000, or 1,600 gallon water buffalo water tank. Coatings options are available for UV protection and FDA approved(for potable water). White is the standard tank color, but other colors are available on request.
- Quick Fill and Quick Empty: Our high-powered Honda engine and pump, coupled with valves that are easy to access make both filling and emptying the tank an easy job. We also include a water intake filter for utilizing ponds and other alternate water sources to fill your water buffalo trailer, a hose bibb for low-volume use, and a recirculating valve.
- Also Included: 25' Fire hose with nozzle, 25' x 5/8" suction hose, and galvanized spray bar (for 25' spray diameter). Ask us about additional custom options!
- For Additional Information: Water Buffalo Trailer Flyer (PDF)
Filling the Water Buffalo Trailer
There are three convenient options for filling your tank:
- Draw water through the quick-fill fitting
- Draw water through the pump
- Fill the tank manually through the port at the top of the tank
The 4 HP Honda engine, coupled with the 2" pump, provides flexibility in controlling the range and force of the water flow. Use the rear spray nozzle to blanket a large area (25' spray spread). The water trailer's side valves can be used for targeted discharge via the fire hose (include) or garden hose. For ease of use in the field, we've permanently mounted the valve instructions to the trailer's deck. One of the many ways Water Storage Containers makes your work easier!
Do you have specific needs for your buffalo water trailer? As the manufacturer, we can often accommodate custom requests. Don't hesitate to ask!
Water Buffalo Trailer Uses
Water Trailers for Farming
With the constant threat of dry weather, ranching and agricultural facilities need water storage in large, reliable farm water tanks, such as Corrugated Steel Tanks and mobile watering solutions that can be deployed quickly while still holding enough water to feed livestock, put out fires, and water crops. Water Buffalo Trailers are a popular choice for mobile watering or liquid transportation needs by the agricultural community. Common farm water trailer uses include:
Water Trailers for Fire Fighting
Dependability and ease-of-use are critical when it comes to the fast action that's needed for fire fighting. water buffalo trailers fit both of those requirements, giving you peace of mind when you need it most. Using the Water Buffalo Trailer for your firefighting operations to fill dump tanks, or work in remote locations means you can get water where you need it most, especially rural areas. View another video of the Water Trailers in action!
Our fire fighting water tank trailer features:
We also manufacture other styles of Portable Water Tanks for Fire Fighting.
Water Trailers for Arenas
When it comes to arenas, water buffalo trailers are used for a wide variety of purposes, including: dust control, livestock watering and washing, cleaning stalls, irrigating landscaping, and more.
Note: If your facility doesn't need the robust features and versatility of the Water Buffalo Trailer, our Express Arena Trailer may be just what you're looking for. If you're not sure what trailer you need, call us. We'll work with you to find the best option for your price and job-site needs.
Other Applications for Water Buffalo Trailers
- Spreading fertilizer, herbicides, or pesticides
- Spraying trees or other vegetation
- Watering turf, golf courses and landscaping
- Dust control
- Water transportation
- Washing vehicles at remote locations
Note: If you need the water buffalo functionality but don't need the trailer, we also manufacture Skid Sprayers.