Skid Mounted Sprayers
FAQ: Do you have 200 gallon water sprayer skids?
Question: Hello. I am looking for skid mounted sprayers, approximately 200 gallons in size that I can use for landscaping applications. I know you have trailers, but do you have skids also?
Answer: For the type of spray application you mentioned, the Skid Sprayer is an excellent choice. These skid mounted tank and sprayer systems feature a polyethylene tank that has been mounted to a durable skid. These polyethylene tanks can in range in size anywhere from 50 to 300 gallons to help meet multiple spray jobs and applications. View all Portable Trailers.
Designed for power spraying applications and easy transportation, these skid sprayers have several durable features that help to ensure that your watering or spray applications are effectively met. Features for these products include:
- Polyethylene Tanks: Tanks including with these systems are typically made in either an elliptical, twin elliptical or PCO style. These tank styles are perfect for transportation and are not too bulky for movement.
- High Pressure Hose & Pump: Hoses and pumps located on this unit can be designed to meet a wide range of pressure washing or watering applications. Pumps are made in sizes that range from 4 to 20 gpm at 580 psi, while hoses are typically 200 ft. in length.
- Swivel Hose Reel: The swivel hose reel helps to manage long hoses and create a built-in location for your spray materials.
- Engine: Power skids typically come with a 4 hp Honda engine, although other models are available including a Briggs and Stratton Engine.
These skid mounted sprayers offer several advantages including the following:
- Long-Reaching Hose
- Transports in Pickup Trucks
- Poly Tank for High Resistance to Chemicals, Rust & Corrosion
- Powerful Pumps
- Smooth Transportation
These benefits have helped to make this skid one of the most versatile products on the market today. With long hoses, powerful pumps, and easy transportation, these skid mounted sprayers can be used for watering tree tops, landscaping jobs, putting out grass fires, de-icing applications and more.
GEI Works is a global solutions provider offering our expertise and products to the following states, countries, territories and provinces:
Alabama, AL | Alaska, AK | Arizona, AZ | Arkansas, AR | California, CA | Colorado, CO | Connecticut, CT | Delaware, DE | Florida, FL | Georgia, GA | Hawaii, HI | Idaho, ID | Illinois, IL | Indiana, IN | Iowa, IA | Kansas, KS | Kentucky, KY | Louisiana, LA | Maine, ME | Maryland, MD | Massachusetts, MA | Michigan, MI | Minnesota, MN | Mississippi, MS | Missouri, MO | Montana, MT | Nebraska, NE | Nevada, NV | New Hampshire, NH | New Jersey, NJ | New Mexico, NM | New York, NY | North Carolina, NC | North Dakota, ND | Ohio, OH | Oklahoma, OK | Oregon, OR | Pennsylvania, PA | Rhode Island, RI | South Carolina, SC | South Dakota, SD | Tennessee, TN | Texas, TX | Utah, UT | Vermont, VT | Virginia, VA | Washington, WA | West Virginia, WV | Wisconsin, WI | Wyoming, WY
Countries, Territories and Provinces:
Malaysia, MY | Indonesia, ID | Antigua and Barbuda, AG | Bahamas, BS | Barbados, BB | Belize, BZ | British Virgin Islands, VG | Cayman Islands, KY | Dominican Republic, DO | Grenada, GD | Haiti, HT | Jamaica, JM | Montserrat, MS | Puerto Rico, PR | Saint Lucia, LC | Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, VC | Trinidad and Tobago, TT | Turks and Caicos Islands, TC | United States, US | US Virgin Islands, VI | Mexico, MX | Campeche, CM | Quintana Roo, QR | Yucatan, YU | Central and South America | Canada, CA | Alberta, AB | British Columbia, BC | Manitoba, MB | New Brunswick, NB | Newfoundland and Labrador, NL | Northwest Territories, NT | Nova Scotia, NS | Nunavut, NU | Ontario, ON | Prince Edward Island, PE | Quebec, QC | Saskatchewan, SK | Yukon, YT