Express Water Wagons For Sale
Industrial Water Wagon Trailers
Express water wagon trailers are a safe and convenient way to store, transport and distribute water. If you're looking for utility, including a DOT water trailer with industrial-use features, ask us about Express Water Wagons for sale.
- Poly leg tank
(500, 800, 1025, and 1600 gallon size options)
- DOT approved trailers with double free-backing surge brakes
(For the 1,600 gallon trailer, electric brakes are standard)
- LED lights and safety chains
- Tandem axels with leaf springs
- 4 HP Honda Engine and 2" Tsurumi Pump
- Diamond tread fenders
Additional Express Water Wagon Features
*For safety, the tire sizes and channel iron size vary, depending on the size of the water trailer selected.
Note: These features are standard. If you're looking for the ultimate in water trailers with additional features (or if you need to customize the trailer), you'll love our Argo Water Wagons. We build Argo Water Trailers to your specifications.
Express Water Wagon Uses
Since Express water wagon trailers are designed specifically for industrial use, they are a popular solution for many different types of applications including:
Farm Water Tank Wagons:
- For hauling water
- For irrigating and fertilizing crops
- For washing machinery or livestock
Firefighting Water Wagon Trailers:
- For water reserves or transporting water
- For wetting the ground quickly and uniformly
- For firefighting use in locations that are difficult to reach with heavier equipment
Arena Water Tank Wagons:
- For spraying the arena
- For watering or washing livestock
- For facilities upkeep
Additional Uses for Water Wagon Trailers:
- Dust suppression and control
- Irrigating landscaping
- Tree spraying
- Watering golf courses or turf
Other Water Storage Products
Portable Plastic Storage Tanks
- Elliptical Tanks
- Leg Tanks
- Horizontal Sump Bottom Tanks
View all our Portable Water Tanks.
Flexible Water Tanks
Flexible water tanks are perfect for temporary water storage. They're quick to set-up, built for active use, and easy to break down again for storage. We manufacture a variety of Flexible Water Tanks, and can assist you in selecting the right tank for your project's needs.
Corrugated Water Storage Tanks
Corrugated Water Tanks can be used to for either potable or non-potable water storage. Tank sizes range from 700 gallons to over 600,000 gallons and can be built to specific requirements.