500 Gallon Water Trailer
Express Water Wagon Trailer
The 500 gallon Water Trailer is one of the easiest ways to move entire sprayer systems to and from a spray location. Designed to include a tank, hose, spray bar, pump, and engine, these units are able to transport all necessary equipment on one central unit. This is ideal for areas with dust suppression, fire suppression, turf watering, tree spraying, and landscaping jobs.
As an added benefit, all water trailers are equipped as a DOT unit and can feature your choice of either surge or electric brakes. Need a different size unit? Give us a call! Our water trailers range in size from 100 to 1600 gallons to meet various needs and requirements.
If you have questions about these products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.4545 or request a price quote.
500 gallon Water Trailer Features:
- Typical Specifications
- DOT Approved Trailer
- Tank: 500 gallon Plastic Tank
- Surge Brakes
- Adjustable 2" Nozzle Spray Bar
- Fire Hose and Nozzle
- Anti-Siphone Fill Kit
- Suction Hose
- 2" Koshin Pump with Honda Engine
- Low Center of Gravity for Increased Stability
- DOT Approved
- All-in-One System
- Works for Dust Suppression, Ground Packing and Cleaning
- High Resistance and Robust Components
- Agricultural Vegetation Watering
- Putting out Small Fires in Grass Areas
- Dust Control
- On Construction Sites for Ground Packing
- Lubricating Concrete Saws
- Watering Remote Areas
|Tank||500 gallon Poly Tank|
|Dimensions H x L x W||62" (with fill kit 70") x 162" x 80.5" (with fenders)|
|Hitch||Height Adjustable, 2"|
|Frame||6" Channel Iron|
|Axles||Tandem Leaf Spring|
|Wheels||15 x 6|
Additional trailer options are available in sizes from up to 1600 gallons with models including spot sprayers, skid mounted sprayers, and other power units. For more information, please check out our complete Water Trailer Variety.