Lawn & Garden Sprayers
The Spot Sprayer is small capacity spray unit used address small or hard-to-reach spray jobs. Built to include all your spray components, each model comes with a small polyethylene storage tank, 15 foot hose and 12 volt pump. Along the ends of these hoses is a trigger gun that allows the tank to reach small vegetation or other small watering/spray requirements.
Standard size and construction of the tanks includes a self-supporting poly tank that is either 15, 25 or 50 gallons in size. Due to their small size and volume, these units are especially easy to transport around your home, facility, agricultural area or job location.
If you have questions about these products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.4545 or request a price quote.
- Tank Sizes: 15, 25, and 50 gallons
- 12 volt Flojet Pump (1.8 gpm)
- 15 foot Hose
- Trigger Gun
- Small Capacities for Quick Spray Jobs or Watering Requirements
- High Resistances to Rust and Corrosion
- Easy to Handle and Move
- Comes Equipped with Hoses to Meet Spray Needs
- Tank Interiors are Resistant to Several Chemicals
- Plant Spraying in Homes
- Watering Vegetation Around Businesses
- Specific Area Watering
- Lawn and Garden Maintenance Requirements
- Spot Spray Jobs
- Spray Tanks for Neighborhoods and Small Towns
Spot Lawn & Garden Sprayer
|Part Number||Pump||Additional Equipment|
|SP-25||12 volt FloJet Pump
|15' Hose and Gun
96" Lead Wire
The small spot sprayer is one of our smallest water transportation options and features sizes up to 50 gallons. For trailer-style watering jobs, we also offer a Lawn & Garden Spot Sprayer available in a size of 25 or 50 gallons. This unit features a tank, hose, and pump, but will also include the use of a trailer for attachment to the back of pickup trucks and other transportation vehicles.
Additional Trailer Models
- Water Trailers (500 to 1600 gallons)
- Skid Mounted Sprayers
- Lawn & Garden Sprayers
- Auto Skids
- DOT Trailers
View all Water Trailers