50 gallon Tank & Trailer Sprayer System
The 50 gallon Lawn Sprayer is the perfect choice for any location dealing with small spray requirements. Often used for lawn care, turf, grass, landscaping areas, community spray requirements and other small vegetation, these sprayers are an easy way to bring water where it's needed most.
Working to meet the needs of various spray jobs, these systems are designed to include a polyethylene storage tank, flat fold boom, pump and back hook-up to mowers, ATVs or tractors. This allows them to be quickly towed to needed areas around you location. Due to their easy mobility, these units are often used for areas with tight or hard-to-reach vegetation.
If you have questions about these products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.4545 or request a price quote.
- Tank: 50 gallon Poly Tank
- Tire Options: Turf or Rough Terrain
- Multiple Pump Options
- Can be used with ATV's and Small Tractors
- Boom Options: 8 ft. or 14 ft.
- Spray Gun & Hose
- Perfect for Small Spray Jobs
- Built for Outdoor Areas and Sun Exposure
- Hose Extends to Reach Tight Storage Areas
- Wheels are Equipped to Handle Multiple Terrains
- Folding Boom Remains Out of the Way when Not in Use
- Easy Attachment to ATVs, Tractors and Trailers
- Maintaining Small Farms or Turf Fields
- Watering or Lawn Businesses
- Watering Hard-to-Reach Locations
- Community Landscaping Jobs
Trailer & Sprayer Assembled Together
|Part Number||Included with Unit|
|LGS-50||50 gal. LGS Sprayer
14' Boom with Open Nozzle Bodies
Hypro 4-roller Cast Iron Pump
25' Hose & Gun
Hypro Manual Control
In addition the 50 gallon lawn sprayer unit, we also offer a 25 gallon Lawn Sprayer for smaller needs and requirements.
Looking for a Larger Water Trailer? We also offer several units in the range of 500 to 1600 gallons that are equipped to spray down equipment, suppress dust, control small fires, water lawns, pack dirt, or bring water where it's needed most. Typical styles include the following:
For more information on these and several of our other models, please check out our Water Trailer Variety.