Collapsible Water Container
Small Emergency Storage Containers
Hello. I am looking for a collapsible water container. Something small that could store around 5 gallons and can be transported. I am trying to prepare several water containers for an emergency event. Do you have any containers this small?
For emergency water storage that is also portable, a great option is a Water Storage Bag. These units are small, equipped with a ball valve fitting, and contain a built-in handle that allows them to be quickly moved during an evacuation or emergency relief event. All bags are built with FDA and NSF 61 approval for safe drinking water storage for as many as five years (5 yrs).
If you have questions about these products, give us a call at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.
Collapsible Water Bag Construction:
The collapsible water bag has a safe construction that allows the unit to be completely self-supporting while its in storage. The standard feature and design of the tank will include the following components:
- Flat Bottom for Self-Supporting Water Storage
- Built-in Handle for Water Transportation
- Capacities from 1 to 5 gallons
- Typically includes:
- 1 gallon
- 2.5 gallons
- 3.5 gallon
- 5 gallon
- FDA and NSF 61 Approved Materials
- Folds when not in use
- Allowing it to be successfully stored in a wide range of locations including in closets, storage containers, and even vehicles.
- Standard Ball Valve Fitting
- Additional fittings may be added upon request, including spigots
- Equipped for up to 5 years of safe water storage
- Although its recommended that a water conditioner or other solution be added to the water to help preserve its quality
Equipped for multiple storage conditions, these collapsible water containers are a favorite for water storage around building sites, homes, and various remote locations. Some of the most common locations where these tanks are used have included the following:
- Residential Emergency Water Storage
- Drinking Water for Construction Sites
- Water Storage in Remote Locations
- Water Supply for Hiking or Camping Trips
- Quick Supply for Emergency Relief Efforts
- Military Operation Water Storage